A Bold Vision for Our City and Region
A Bold Vision for Our Organizations
A Bold Vision for You
A New Kind of Social Network
We are combining the new sciences of organization, the principles of living systems, and social media technologies to create a richer, deeper kind of social network to connect and grow trusted relationships between the organizations and people of the Vancouver region.
We all benefit from a healthy, vibrant city. Vancouver 2.0 is an exciting new concept in social networks whose purpose is to:
- create new connections between people and organizations with ideas and innovation!
- tap into the under valued skills and talents we all have!
- developing creation platforms!
- grow your potential, grow your career, grow your life!
- develop fresh insights into city economics!
- developing online community and regular meetings!
We are looking for the creative talent that have a passion for life and growth who want to be part of growing this exciting new concept and opportunity!
An initial information meeting is being held at the YWCA, 535 Hornby St Vancouver on February 17th, 7pm. Seating is limited.
For further information and to register contact Gregory Esau, The Unconventional Consultant at: